You will literally write the future of Jibe. We are building software that revolutionizes the EV Charging market with big partners like Total and Shell. On Digital Commerce, we are building the next generation programs for brands like AH (Mega Image) and Touch. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
● Implementing new features and end to end functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s for integrating different services, EV features like recommending the best suited charger for a car, EVERP back office);
● Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
● Build readable, maintainable, and performant code using best software practices;
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Romania, the Netherlands, and Bulgaria.
● Strong object-oriented development skills in Python
● Experience with Django/Flask (Sanic is a plus)
● Deep understanding of software engineering principles and practices
● Docker / Kubernetes
● Experience developing on Cloud systems(AWS, Azure)
● Previous experience with relational databases and database design (PostgreSQL preferably)
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Able to create code which is maintainable and scalable.
● Able to create proper design documentation.
● Experience navigating Linux environments
● Experience with version control systems(GIT).
● Experience with Unit Testing.
● Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum).
● Experience in solving problems and tasks of different complexity.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
● Fluent in English
● Full stack (React) experience is a big plus
● MongoDB knowledge
● GraphQL knowledge
● Experience working with DevOps conceptsCI/CD
● Microservices experience